Earn a Heritage Soar
How would you like to receive full tuition plus lab fees for up to five years of study toward earning your bachelor’s degree? Then apply now for a Heritage Soar Scholarship. Check out this video to see just how easy it is. We award a number of Heritage Soar Scholarships every year.
All students who will have earned or will earn their high school diploma by the official start of Heritage’s fall 2017 semester are eligible to apply. Simply:
- Apply for admission to Heritage University at Heritage.edu/apply.
- Order you high school transcripts (college transcripts for transfer students) and have them sent to:
Heritage Soar Scholarship
Attn: Admissions Department
3240 Fort Road,
Toppenish WA, 98948
- Complete the online scholarship application found here.
- Upload a 500-1,000 word personal essay about how you will use your degree to improve the world around you.
- Send your letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor to Heritage University (address above).
All materials must be submitted by deadline. This year Heritage has two scholarship deadlines:
December 1, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (three scholarships will be awarded on January 3, 2017)
February 1, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (three additional scholarships will be awarded on March 1, 2017)
Finalists for the early deadline and final deadline scholarships will be invited to campus for an in-person interviews with Heritage University faculty and staff as a closing round to determine the Soar Scholarship winners. Applications received by the early deadline that are not awarded scholarships will be considered with all applications received during the final round of reviews.
All three elements of your application, Personal Commitment Statement, Letter of Recommendation and Transcripts, will each be worth a third of your overall score.
Heritage Soar Scholarship awards provide up to 18 credits per semester until recipients earn their first bachelor’s degree or two-year pre-engineering associate degree. The award is guaranteed for a maximum of 36 credits per academic year for up to five academic years provided the student maintains a minimum GPA of 3.25.
We’d love to see you at Heritage. Good luck!